E-cigarette Explodes Inside Iowa Man's Mouth

E-cigarette Explodes Inside Iowa Man’s Mouth

An Idaho man was seriously injured when an e-cigarette exploded in his mouth — scorching his skin and knocking out seven of his teeth.


Andrew Hall, of Pocatello, said he was vaping before going to work this week when the device suddenly blew up.

The father of three was rushed to intensive care at his local hospital, where doctors had to remove chunks of plastic from his throat and lips, according to Yahoo.

Hall — who was nursing second degree burns on his cheek — posted gruesome photos of his injuries to his Facebook page along with a warning.

“I Vape (I know, terrible and uncool) but I no longer do and I hope to possible sway those that do to maybe reevaluate or find other methods of smoking,” the 30-year-old car salesman wrote.

Click for more from the New York Post.

About Alexis Sostre

Entrepreneur, contributor, writer, and editor of Sostre News. With a powerful new bi-lingual speaking generation by his side, Sostre News is becoming the preferred site for the latest in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Culture, Tech, Breaking and World News.

Check Also

Teacher, Boy Die When Husband Opens Fire in San Bernardino Classroom, Police Say

Teacher, Boy Die When Husband Opens Fire in San Bernardino Classroom, Police Say

A man walked into his estranged wife's elementary school classroom in San Bernardino and opened fire without saying a word, killing her and an 8-year-old student before shooting himself in a murder-suicide that spread panic across a city still recovering emotionally from a terror attack just 15 months ago...