As a more affordable and smaller full-featured Android tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Tab4 Nook 7.0 comes equipped with a 7” SD display, which competition to the HD version for tablets. The Nook 7.0 has an 8GB built-in memory; however, add up to 32GB with the optional microSD card. Don’t hesitate to take advantage of the front (1.3 MP) and rear (3 MP) cameras. The battery life extends to up to 10 hours of continuous power that runs the video play. Its weight is satisfactory at a mere 9.74 oz (.6 lb), the height: 7.36” (187 mm); width: 4.25” (108 mm); and thickness: 0.35” (8.8 mm). This particular model is considered more convenient with additional features:
- Email & browsing
- Wi-Fi access
- Access to YouTube, Chrome, Google Maps and Gmail
- Personal profiles can be created for each member
- Parental controls
- Extra Keyboard (add-on tablet keyboard)
Targus Bluetooth Wireless (portable (0.7 lb)/large keys/shortcut keys; uses two AAA cells) —$65
- The Targus Wireless Keyboard for tablets is a Bluetooth model that features a comfortable fit that tilts to relieve the stress in the wrists while avoiding eye strain during heavy typing ventures.
- To improve typing accuracy and speed, Targus has built-in a feedback feature for the user’s enhancement.
- Frankly, Bluetooth wireless technology is a clean and cable-free version of quick-connects to the tablet, providing immediate use.
- This particular design in the color black to match the majority of tablets on the market, it is comfortably compact, and the size is convenient for travel.
- The keyboard supports tablets running iOS, Windows and Android operating systems.
- Unit Dimensions: 0.70 inch H x 11.35 inch L x 4.85 inch W